OCM provides consultancy to Agents, Investors and Retailers in all project development and management phases, helping them to identify optimal strategic choices and acting as a controller in the executive sphere.
The company has the professional expertise required to offer its clients a multidisciplinary approach, a key requisite that companies currently look for when identifying a trusted partner for advisoring.
The consultancy provided is based on one hand on its analysis model consolidated and fine-tuned over years of experience of its partners and, on the other hand, on the result of a tailor-made approach adapted to the specific needs and qualities of each client.
Clients can currently benefit from the following internal expertises: Accountancy & Administration, Shopping Center Management, Property Management, Leasing, Temporary Rent, Pilotage, Technical Services, Legal Advice, Marketing, Asset, Capital Market and Brokerage Services, Market Research and Feasibility Study.
- Identifying objectives and efficient use of resources;
- Assistance with bureaucracy and liaising with local governments;
- Market research, including project feasibility analysis and merchandising mix.
- Risk assessment;
- Assessment of management structure and procedures,;
- Long term performance assessment;
- Due diligence aimed at structure restyling.
- Analysis of consumer trends and specific retail sectors;
- Estimate of sales potential and impact analysis of competition;
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with developments in merchandising formats.